Friday, May 2, 2008

Karl rocks my (dream) closet and...my ears!!!


Karl Lagerfeld and Vogue Paris released a must-have-and-listen-non-stop item. It is called Les Musiques Que J'aime and it is composed of 25 tunes of pop, techno, indie, and rock selected by the designer himself. The collection is divided in two discs, one for home-listening and other for work.


Disc 1 - At Home - 01. I Feel Just Like A Child (Devandra Banhart)/ 02. Be Gentle With Me (The Boy Least Likely To)/ 03. Vigo Bay (Minotaur Shock)/ 04. Mighty Girl (Lindstrom & Prinz Thomas)/ 05. Slow (Mayer & Aguayo)/ 06. To Much Love (LCD Soundsystem)/ 07. The Proper Ornaments (Super Furry Animals)/ 08. Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me (The Pipettes)/ 09. No Satisfaction (Black Mountain)/ 10. Yer Actual (Smokers die Younger)/ 11. Eight Steps (Electrelane)/ 12. Perfidia (Xavier Cugat)/ 13. I Wanna Bite Ya (Planningtorock)/ 14. I'm In No Mood (Fiery Furnaces)/ 15. Romceasca (A Hawk And A Hacksaw)


Disc 2 - At Work: 01. Blindness (The Fall)/ 02. Capricio for Piano and Orchestra (Stravinsky)/ 03. Recording a tape (The Bell Orchestra)/ 04. Spellbound (Siouxsie and the Banshees)/ 05. Solo Short props For Joe Meek (Matmos)/ 06. Lord Leopard (Caribou)/ 07. Slide in DFA remix edit (Goldfrapp)/ 08. I Wish You Were Gone (Joakim)/ 09. I was a sunny rainphase (Stereolab)/ 10. Cervantes (Kreidler)

No comments: