Thursday, May 15, 2008

Help me with your vote

I have been in Macchu Picchu, but never been in the Big Apple! How crazy is that?

I running for a contest promoted by Melissa and the prize is a trip to New York City. Melissa is a Brazilian shoe brand here that produces super-fabulous shoes and sandals. The products sell over the world, have abig advantage because they are very affordable. Vivienne Westwood was the designer of the lastest Melissa collection.

I had to write a story for the contest and the one with more online votes will be the winner. I could have promoted my story here before, but I was shy (silly!)...The voting period ends today at 6 p.m.! I have no clue if I have any chances, but help me! Click here and vote, please!

The winner result will be available until Monday!

No comments: