Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Chooka rain boots


Late.

Late to the rain boots trend settled by girl Kate Moss.

Late because I haven't bought my Chooka rain boots yet (until yesterdey!! =]). What happened is that they are hard to find, pricy and the pattern availability is poor here in the tropics.

Late in the previous Monday night I bought them at Amazon.com. Yayyyy!! They will take a while to get here (delivery estimate for the beggining of June), but I will finally own not one, but two pairs of Chookas. The pictures shows the pairs I bought.

Later, folks!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vc acredita que eu lembrei de vc qdo vi a reportagem sobre essas botas em algum programa na TV?!? rs SUA CARA! =)
Beijão!!!

Aline Bear said...

hahahaha!! tô na ansiedade para que as botas cheguem logo!!!