Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Week updates

Dear readers,

I broke the bloguette first rule - I let a day fly by without a post. I am truly sorry, folks! Work was pure pressure yesterday.

This week, the SATC movie will be finally exihibited on the Brazilian screens. I am anxious to see it!

We also have my birthday this week!! I am celebrating my 22nd year in Earth! And the party is already scheduled and almost all the invitations were already done today.

This is a little birthday party, because my friend D and I are going to celebrate it together too! 22 years are worth 2 parties!

Yves Saint Laurent is dead, I read the news on Sunday at BryanBoy. I bet you have already done your personal tributes to him, I have. YSL had a vision the tranpassed his times, with the always-fresh Le Smoking for us girls, his innovative prêt-à-porter store, among others...

No comments: