Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cidade Jardim mall

Yesterday, after work, I visited the newest hot shopping spot in town, the Cidade Jardim mall. It opened last week and has Daslu, legendary Brazilian clothing boutique, Louis Vuitton, Hermés, Tifanny's, Bose, Longchamp, Reinaldo Lourenço, Carlos Miele, among other luxury temple stores.

It was really a flash visit! I got there at 9:30 p.m. and the stores close at 10:00 p.m. I didn't get to see it all yet, but it is really amazing! The Spanish clothing store chain, Zara, is the low-end option of the mall....that often it is expensive enough for my tiny income =]...

(I need to share this fact: I tried a pair of jeans at Zara and a size 4 fit me!! I got so happy! It has been years since the last time I was inside a 4! I got emotional..didn't buy it though...)

I had an acquisition there! Ha! I bought a perfume at Tania Bulhões. Its owner is a socialite that originally started her business with a home-decór store and just recently started a frangrance line.

(I had been looking for a new perfume for a while - it has been more than a year that I don't wear a perfume on my daily basis, ugh! - and I couldn't find one that pleased me. I liked the Aqua di Parma Iris Nobile, but I found the price outrageous here in Brazil, and I didn't find it at any Duty Free store or anywhere else at Buenos Aires during the last trip.)

The perfume I bought is called 'White Tea' really a delight, simple, discrete and truly sophisticated. I was impressed by the whole line of frangrances there. (sorry, as far as I know, there isn't any gadget that I can upload smells)

------

Shopping Cidade Jardã

Ontem, depois do expediente, eu fui ao novíssimo fervo do consumo, o Shopping Cidade Jardã (Jardã só para ser mais chic). Como todos sabem, o shopping abriu na semana passada e tem Daslu, Louis Vuitton , Tifanny's, Reinaldo Lourenco, Bose, Carlos Miele e outras referências do luxo!

A visita foi vapt-vupt, realmente só para matar a curiosidade (eu tentei ir no sábado passado, dia que o shopping abriu para a plebe, mas a fila de carros estava redécula...eu e o boyfriend nos recusamos em ir ao shopping poderoso, tendo que enfrentar a fila horrorosa)...pois continuando...cheguei lá ontem às 21:30 e fecha às 22:00. O Cidade Jardã tem Zara, que é a opção mais povão mesmo, que (geralmente) já é cara o suficiente para mim.

(Preciso dividir este fato: mesmo com o pouco tempo de lojas abertas, eu experimentei uma calça jeans na Zara - NÚMERO 36! E coube! Nossa, emocionei mesmo! Faz eras que uma 36 não fecha em mim!)

Bom, fiz uma aquisição lá no shopping! Comprei um perfume na loja da Tânia Bulhões! Nunca tinha ido a uma loja da TB, sempre fiquei super intimada em ir lá no Jardim Europa, mas amei! Olha...o perfume custou R$ 75, o que é beem abaixo do preço médio dos perfumes (dos importados, pelo menos!). Eu fiquei boba de ver a sofisticação da linha de fragrâncias da loja e também tem outros creminhos, gloss, sabonetes bacanérrimos! (p.s.: O perfume que eu comprei se chama 'White Tea'.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ai Aline, que delícia poder ler seus posts agora, brigaduuuuuuuu
Estou super curiosa pra conhecer esse shopping chiquetérrimo. Acho que só conhecer mesmo, porque comprar algo já é outra questão $$$$$, embora o perfume que vc comprou esteja num bom preço. Vou dar uma espiadinha por lá qualquer hora dessas.
Bjobjo