Monday, April 28, 2008

Urgent shopping!



Yesterday at 'Dia de beauté', it was a blast as I already mentioned. The girls also shared some makeup tips and recommended some products. They talked about a item called Thermal Spa Water, that I had no clue what it was...I felt like an outsider (just for a moment!...rs!).

This Thermal Spa Water is a 'highly concentrated water with 15 mineral salts and trace elements, to soothe the skin and reinforce the skin’s natural protective function. It is recognized for its soothing properties and is an essential complement to any skin care regimen'

At my lunch hour, I hushed to the drugstore to get one to myself. By the way, I needed a sunblock and I bought Neutrogena Fresh Cooling Body Mist Sunblock, that comes in spray. I already tested the last and the lotion is unbeliveable light, refreshing and smells delicious.

No comments: