Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Steady-state

There are the moments when everything around you stop. When millions of the best memories come to your head and your heart overflows with gratitude. When you can't stop smiling and the you try to hold your tears inside. When you try to think about luck and destine. When everything that is pushing you down becomes pink and fool.

I have the best friend, 'sister', partner in crime and carpooler. Nobody can have someone in life the way I do.

We've cried together. We've laughed together. We've got crazy together. We've did the best party ever together. We've enjoyed the cheapest Carnival together. We've overtanned together. We've ate together. We've bought balloons together. We've danced together. We've danced together. We've danced together. We've danced together.....Oh! We've danced soooo much together!

I was just honored by a beautiful text she wrote to me! She calls me crazy. But crazy I am not! I am wise - a least a little - to be able to have, preserve and fight for the best friendship ever.

I will always hope for the best in her life as I do now. I love you too.

No comments: