Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gladiator dream became true!!


I have been having gladiator sandals dreams after the overflow of celebs wearing them! I looked for my own pair but I couldn't find them here in São Paulo.
I even asked Susie Buble to buy a pair for me at TopShop and seh, very gently, said 'yes' (what made me a bigger fan of her than I already was). But my PayPal wouldn't transfer the money on time...

BUT I finally found them!! Uhuuu!!! They are from Farm!! I had to share my excitement with you!!
I know...their aesthetics my be questionable, but I am truly obsessed with them!! For me, they look great and I am having loads of fun with my pair!

----

Andava tendo sonhos de consumo com sandálias gladiadoras por um bom tempo depois de ver tantas meninas celebridades passeando por aí com seus pares. Para ter noção da minha obsessão, eu até pedi para a Susie Buble trazer um par de Londres para mim, ela, muito gentilmente, disse que traria sim. Mas eu não consegui transferir o dinheiro a tempo.

Procurei por todo lado aqui em São Paulo e não conseguia achar um parzinho para mim. Até que eu achei na Farm e eu comprei!!!
Eu sei que o gosto por elas é duvidoso...tem quem ache lindo (como eu!) e quem ache horrível mesmo...mas eu estou me divertindo muito com a minha aquisição!!!


No comments: